Le Deal du moment : -24%
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy ...
Voir le deal
759.99 €

atol
atol

Chapeau percé sur évacuation vapeur Empty Chapeau percé sur évacuation vapeur

Jeu 8 Oct - 17:44
j'ai un service à vous demander ...
qui pourrait me fabriquer contre des euros ....un chapeau percé, je ne sais comment l'appeler, a poser sur un tube évacuation des gaz échappements , afin d'avoir un " beau " panache , merci a vous , pour celui qui peut .
Rémi 5
Rémi 5

Chapeau percé sur évacuation vapeur Empty Re: Chapeau percé sur évacuation vapeur

Ven 9 Oct - 12:16
Bonjour Atol,

Je pense que tu veux parler d'un diffuseur de vapeur qui se met à l'échappement comme celui-ci.

Bonne journée

A+ Rémi
atol
atol

Chapeau percé sur évacuation vapeur Empty Re: Chapeau percé sur évacuation vapeur

Ven 9 Oct - 17:23
Bonjour
exactement, je ne retrouvais plus le nom, donc si une äme charitable peut m'en fabriquer un ou deux, moyennant juste rémunération ...
a votre bon coeur .....
KBIO
KBIO
Admin

Ven 9 Oct - 17:49
Salut!
Le mieux est peut être de s'adresser aux concepteurs qui seront ravis de diffuser leur trouvaille !
Tu seras sur d'avoir la bonne "fumette" ! Chapeau percé sur évacuation vapeur 1684254766
Cordialement.

atol

Sam 10 Oct - 13:59
BJR
je vais essayer de me " débroullier ....
derekwarner_decoy
derekwarner_decoy

Dim 11 Oct - 0:24
Does KBIO suggest the diameter of the exhaust tube from the de-oiler to the top of the chimney is too small?.....if the is the case, then increasing the tube size will decrease the velocity

I use 1/4" OD [5.64mm ID] brass tube from the engine exhaust [Saito Y2DR] into the de-oiler, then the same 5.64mm ID brass tube from the de-oiler to the top of the chimney

This provides just a gentle continuous plume of steam irrespective of slow engine RPM  

Is this Raphael burning his finger Chapeau percé sur évacuation vapeur 649247117 ........this defuser thing does not suit a model steam plant....maybe looks like a model exhaust for a wood burning BBQ Chapeau percé sur évacuation vapeur 2321214765

Derek

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
KBIO
KBIO
Admin

Dim 11 Oct - 9:14
Hello Derek!
Far from me the idea to suggest anything to our friend! If he wishes a "smoking pipe" , this is his choice.
-I am just unable to make one !-
Personally, I avoid back pressure on my exhausts as much as I can.
To make smoke,(we have ministers for that) Chapeau percé sur évacuation vapeur 649247117 I would say that any piping (length & shape) allowing enough temp exchange will generate condensation and a nice white cloud .
I also agree with you that we rather generate efficient steam than playing the sioux "cloud technology" to pass a message (?)! In fact we should think of it in France if we consider the time a e-mail needs sometime to reach its destination!Chapeau percé sur évacuation vapeur 1976100339
I favor efficiency and the only smoke I enjoy is the one made by a T-bone steak on the BBQ with a famous St Emilion glass in hand! Chapeau percé sur évacuation vapeur 1976100339

But as we always say on this Forum (Mâtin! Quel Forum!) , all the ideas are good to know and fortunately they are all different!
Let's go this way.

Have a nice day!!
Regards.