DBS88

Automatic Boiler Controls Empty Automatic Boiler Controls

Mer 30 Mar - 22:58
Bonsoir, j'aimerais partager avec vous un lien vers une vidéo sur un nouvel ensemble de commandes automatiques de chaudière et d'autres produits, par exemple un capteur de voyant de remplacement pour le système Cheddar ABC. J'utilise actuellement ces commandes Bolier de Dénes Design.
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Good evening, I would like to share with you a link to a video about a new set of Automatic Boiler Controls, and other products, for example a replacement sight glass sensor for the Cheddar ABC system. I am currently using these Bolier Controls from Dénes Design.
KBIO
KBIO
Admin

Automatic Boiler Controls Empty Re: Automatic Boiler Controls

Dim 17 Avr - 16:01
Hello !
Thank for sharing ! Let us know your experience of this equipment which seems performing good.Automatic Boiler Controls 1684254766
Merci de ton retour d'expérience sur ce matériel qui semble interessant !

DBS88

Ven 22 Avr - 18:24
Good Evening, I hope you are all fit and well and getting out with your boats now that the better weather is here. For the last two weeks I have been out test running a renovated model, its an all metal construction, WW2 Bustler Class Tug that sailed with the convoys across the Atlantic and the Arctic. I have installed a steam plant, Cheddar Proteus Engine, Cheddar Proteus Boiler and have replaced the Cheddar Automatic Boiler Controls with the Boiler Controls made by Dénes. The photo and video link are from the test runs.  [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] v=jM7NhrXsch4
KBIO
KBIO
Admin

Ven 22 Avr - 19:29
Wonderfull ! Total control !
Ce remorqueur n'est pas avare de puissance et il rend bien sur l'eau. La vague d'étrave est impressionnante !
So the Dénes control seems to be reliable ! Congratulations to you both ! Automatic Boiler Controls 1841520389
Thanks for sharing ! C'est un plaisir de le regarder naviguer!
a sunny day, a steam tug sailing perfectly and a good beer (or two) make teh life so beautiful !
Cheers !

DBS88

Mar 26 Avr - 11:57
Voici un lien vers une première vidéo de moi testant au banc la centrale à vapeur Proteus avec les commandes automatiques de chaudière Cheddar et le capteur de verre de remplacement Dénes. Plus tard, je suis passé aux commandes automatiques de la chaudière Dénes qui contrôlent le remorqueur maintenant et dans les vidéos de navigation

Here is a link to an early video of me bench testing the Proteus Steam Plant with Cheddar Automatic Boiler Controls and the Dénes replacement sight glass sensor. I later switched to the Dénes Automatic Boiler Controls which are controlling the tug now and in the videos of it sailing.https://youtu.be/cDypu_L4PGM
Contenu sponsorisé