-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

DBS88

Water Level Control Unit Empty Water Level Control Unit

Sam 18 Fév - 20:09
Hi its been a while since I have been able to experiment and use my steam plant (life has been busy), so today was the first day back at the work bench and this afternoon I have tested a new electronic water level control unit for use with our model boilers. The unit senses the level of water in a header tank and also in the boiler. When the water level in the boiler drops below the sensor an electric pump starts or if you are using an engine driven pump a servo opens and closes a by pass valve. Once the water level returns to the sensor the pump keeps running for 15 seconds, 30 second, one minute or two minutes depending on how much additional water you wish to go into the boiler before the cycle starts again. The unit is made by Dénes designs

Salut, ça fait un moment que je n'ai pas pu expérimenter et utiliser ma centrale à vapeur (la vie a été bien remplie), donc aujourd'hui c'était le premier jour de retour au banc de travail et cet après-midi j'ai testé une nouvelle unité de contrôle électronique du niveau d'eau à utiliser avec nos modèles de chaudières. L'unité détecte le niveau d'eau dans un réservoir supérieur et également dans la chaudière. Lorsque le niveau d'eau dans la chaudière descend en dessous du capteur, une pompe électrique démarre ou, si vous utilisez une pompe à moteur, un servo ouvre et ferme une vanne de dérivation. Une fois que le niveau d'eau revient au capteur, la pompe continue de fonctionner pendant 15 secondes, 30 secondes, une minute ou deux minutes selon la quantité d'eau supplémentaire que vous souhaitez introduire dans la chaudière avant que le cycle ne recommence. L'unité est fabriquée par Dénes designs

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
KBIO
KBIO
Admin

Water Level Control Unit Empty Re: Water Level Control Unit

Dim 19 Fév - 18:58
Water Level Control Unit 1684254766 It looks like working pretty well and reliable.
Let see how it behaves in the boat !
Thanks for sharing .
Best regards.

scyllias91

Dim 19 Fév - 19:12
Bonjour,

Peux tu nous poster un lien du revendeur de ce détecteur de niveau?
Could you share with us a link to order this detector?
what is its price ?

Scyllias
DBS88

Dim 19 Fév - 22:05
Hi the Water Level Control Unit is a new product, in fact its so new, the one I tested yesterday is the only one at the moment. It has been designed and built by Dénes Designs, I have worked closely with Dénes on a number of projects. He will be making the Water Level Control Units available on his website very soon. If you are interested you will need to let him know the dia of your boilers sight glass so that he can send the right size sensor. Here is a link to his website,https://www.denesdesign.co.uk/products/abc-automatic-boiler-controller it has several videos about his other products which include Automatic Boiler Controls (Boiler Pressure and Water Level) I have this in my large steam tug and also a Gas Control Unit (very good)

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Contenu sponsorisé