Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

DBS88

Tribute V4 Steam Engine (Tribute to Saito V4PR Engine) Empty Tribute V4 Steam Engine (Tribute to Saito V4PR Engine)

Lun 3 Jan - 22:12
I have tonight been getting ready another of my boats, the boiler needs an engineer to carry out a hydraulic test and a steam test before I can use it at my club lake (Club rules fo rate insurance). I ran it tonight to check the operation of the safety valve and check for leaks etc before booking the test. Anyway I thought I would share with you the beautiful V4 Tribute Steam engine in the boat running tonight. The engine is 2.5cc, so each cylinder is about 0.6cc. The engine is a single acting engine, its very smooth and can rev to 6000rpm.
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

I hope to be running the boat on the lake soon
DBS88

Tribute V4 Steam Engine (Tribute to Saito V4PR Engine) Empty Re: Tribute V4 Steam Engine (Tribute to Saito V4PR Engine)

Jeu 13 Jan - 21:29
J'ai fait fonctionner le moteur hommage aujourd'hui dans un bateau appelé Quadriga en l'honneur du moteur. Je l'ai couru avec une hélice à 3 pales de 50 mm et ça a bien fonctionné. C'était la première fois que je conduisais ce bateau correctement. J'avais prévu de le faire fonctionner deux fois aujourd'hui, d'abord pour voir comment ça se passait, puis pour faire quelques changements, mais il faisait froid et brumeux, zéro degré et d'autres choses se passaient alors je suis allé prendre un café pour me réchauffer et la deuxième manche n'a pas fait se produire. Voici un lien vers une vidéo de son fonctionnement, j'ai remis les commandes à une autre personne pour que je puisse le filmer. [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] Je vais le relancer bientôt et expérimenter avec d'autres tailles d'accessoires plus petites.

I did run the tribute engine today in a boat called Quadriga in honour of the engine. I ran it with a 50mm 3 blade prop and it ran well. It was the first time I have run this boat properly. I planned to run it twice today, first to see how it went then second to make some changes but it was cold and misty, zero degrees and other things were going on so I went for coffee to warm up and the second run didn't happen. Here is a link to a video of it running, I handed the controls to another person so I could film it. [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] I will run it again soon and experiment with other smaller prop sizes.
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
KBIO
KBIO
Admin

Tribute V4 Steam Engine (Tribute to Saito V4PR Engine) Empty Re: Tribute V4 Steam Engine (Tribute to Saito V4PR Engine)

Ven 14 Jan - 8:45
Hello !
Belle chaloupe qui a un air de famille avec la Consuta. Elle semble légère et sans tirant d'eau.
Nous diras-tu le pression de chauffe , la longueur et le poids total embarqué ?
Merci de nous faire profiter de ton expérience et de tes investigations & respect pour naviguer par une telle température !
Bonne journée!

Nice launch! It has a family resemblance with the Consuta. It seems light and without draft.
Would you tell us the boiler pressure and the total length & weight of the boat?
Thanks for sharing & respect for sailing by 0°C ! Tribute V4 Steam Engine (Tribute to Saito V4PR Engine) 3763442693
Have a nice day !

DBS88

Ven 14 Jan - 19:30
Merci pour vos gentils commentaires et vos questions auxquelles je ferai de mon mieux pour répondre. Je crois que le monsieur qui a réalisé ce modèle s'est peut-être inspiré du Turbinia des années 1900 environ. Le Quadriga pèse 6,4 kg, il mesure 1,1 m de long sur 0,23 m de large et la coque fait 0,1 m de profondeur. Étant donné que la pression maximale pour le moteur Tribute est de 2 bars, la chaudière fonctionnait à 2 bars.

Thank you for your kind comments and questions which I will do my best to answer. I believe the gentleman who made this model may have been inspired by the Turbinia from about 1900. The Quadriga weighs 6.4 kg, it is 1.1m long by 0.23m wide and the hull is 0.1m deep. Because the max imum pressure for the Tribute engine is 2bar the boiler was running at 2 Bar.
Contenu sponsorisé